How long are the typical visits?
• Visits typically are 20-30 minutes in duration.
• For cats, this includes litter maintenance, feeding, play time and grooming.
• For Dogs, this includes feeding, walking, accident clean-ups and play time.
How often are the typical visits?
Depending on your pet(s), we recommend the following:
• For cats, 1-2 times per day
• For dogs, 2-3 times per day
How will I know my pet(s) is OK?
We provide written reports for every visit and we can also provide the following for no additional charge upon request.
• Email / text reports to you and or answer your emails.
• We will call you or call us and we will respond same day.
• If there is a problem or emergency, we will contact you and or your emergency contact immediately.
How much advance time do I need to book /reserve your services?
We suggest as much notice as possible (at least one week preferred), but will work with you to accommodate you to the best of our ability.
How will you know how to care for our pet(s)?
We will come to your home in advance for an intake to meet your pet(s) and set up a profile to obtain all the information necessary to provide the best care and seamless transition in your absence. The intake visit is no charge.
What type of payment do you accept?
We accept Cash, Checks, Credit Card & Electronic Payment.
What if you're booked when I need your services?
Robin's Nest has a full staff and will always be able to accommodate your needs.
Contact us today to set up an in-house interview!